Presence of moon in the twelfth house of the horoscope renders the person to be afflicted with diseases of the coryza and of a playful nature. Such a person prefers to be in solitude, is inflicted with diseases of the eye and is soft spoken. He has innumerable enemies. He is less inclined towards women. Presence of moon with mars in the twelfth house renders the person to be diseased in the eye, sentenced by the state and of a lowly nature. Presence of moon in the signs of cancer, Virgo or Pisces results in the person into high probabilities of owning traits of a ruler. The person is of religious inclinations and keeps relationships with several women. Presence of a full moon in the twelfth house renders the person to be courageous, knowledgeable, interested in occult sciences, of a high temperament and a gambler.
Following is the opinion of the author of the “Lal Kitaab” regarding presence of Moon in the Twelfth House of the Horoscope:[list style=”arrow”]
- No one in this world likes to sustain losses nor asks for pains, sorrows and mercy. But a person with moon in the twelfth house shall be envious of his own accord out of water rather than through spirit and shall also make other envious.
- Sleep at night and stubbornness of mind shall be rarely happiness yielding to him. Outcomes from the non-living things of the moon shall be weak in nature.
- He shall waste the property of his in-laws and never accumulate his own.
- There shall be a loss in the wealth aiming towards religious pursuits.
- Getting blessed by touching feet of the parents or the elders is the best foundation for generating supreme results of the effects of the moon.