In case of the Sun being positioned in the ascendant, the person carries self-esteem, is diseased with ailments related to bile and breath, is resident, is giant bodied, carries diseases of the eyes, is with a developed nose line and with a strong forehead. He sustains head injuries during his young age, indulges in carnal pleasures through prostitutes, remains in disagreement with his own brothers, is lazy, has moles (Black Spots) in the throat and the eye area and has a head with low growth of hair. As a teenager he is inflicted with bodily afflictions.
Following is the opinion of the author of the “Lal Kitaab” regarding presence of Sun in the First House of (ascendant) the Horoscope:
- The person shall serve and help the parents till the concluding years of their life and shall bestow his accumulated wealth upon his child.
- Any one attacking him with the intention of destruction shall himself be destroyed.
- Shall abstain from consumption of liquor and impure love but shall always be aspiring for well-being and help to the poor.
- All the organs of the body shall remain intact till his end.
- Income earned through fair means shall grow further and shall bring in prosperity.
- Although there shall be a limitation to the no. of children that he shall have but the pleasures from such children and woman shall remain for a long period of time.