This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  akhiamrahs 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • akhiamrahs
    Participant
    Postcount 13

Date of birth= 18/10/1995
    Time= 16:15:15
    Place= Thane (Maharashtra)

THERE HAS BEEN A HUGE IMBALANCE IN MY CAREER FROM PAST TWO YEARS, I MADE A WRONG CHOICE OF DOING ENGINEERING , WHEREAS MY INTEREST, PASSION AND THOUGHTS WERE LYING IN SUBJECTS OF PURE PHYSICS, I HAD A DROP, AND THIS YEAR I AM PROBABLY GOING TO PASS, BUT WILL I EVER BE ABLE TO PRACTICE THE SUBJECTS OF MY INTEREST? , I HAVE MY DAD’S BUSINESS ALSO AS ONE OF MY BURDENED RESPONSIBILITY , I NEVER LIKED HIS BUSINESS, BUT I AM INTO OBLIGATION OF DOING IT, SO WILL HIS BUSINESS INTERFERE WITH MY PASSIONS , WILL I HAVE EDUCATION UPTO A PHD DEGREE? I AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED AND I OFTEN GET DEPRESSED OVER THESE THINGS. PLEASE HELP, ABSOLUTE ANSWERS ARE THE ONLY SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS.

Shubh
    Keymaster
    Postcount 54

First want to tell that, there is Gandmool Dosha in your horoscope, This Dosha will effect on your financial problems. I mean you always will face financial problem.
    No doubt you have a really good horoscope, but only Sun planet is not good which down your luck and that’s the reason you are facing above problems. I suggest you to perform a Bij Mantra jaap for Sun and i am 100% sure that all of your problem will solve after that.
    It will open all the ways for your success no matter in which field you are, You will get success in every field after that.

akhiamrahs
    Participant
    Postcount 13

Thanks alot for your kind advices sir , I will straight away start with the remedies you have suggested, but only one thing remains unanswered , whether I will be able to do something significant in the field of pure sciences like quantum physics , the biggest goal of my life is to do something significant in science….do you think it will be fulfilled in this life?

Shubh
    Keymaster
    Postcount 54

Dear as i told you that you have good horoscope, even your luck is also good, but The planet Sun creating problem and decrease the good effect of your luck. Rahu also place with sun which increase the power of sun.
    As i told you no matter what are you doing or you will do, if you perform remedy for Sun then you can do which you want even science related also because your Mars is too good.
    One more thing after Sun remedy no doubt you will get success but you always face financial problem due to Gandmool Dosha, So after these remedies you will get achievement in your field.
    Note: Without these remedies none of field is good for you (Science or what else), you always face problems in everything.
    Now i hope you got my point, i mean what i want to say.

akhiamrahs
    Participant
    Postcount 13

True that sir, I always do face problems wherever I go, I am going to act upon your suggested remedies, as soon as possible. Thank you again.

akhiamrahs
    Participant
    Postcount 13

Is a spiritual career best for me?

Shubh
    Keymaster
    Postcount 54

Yes, You can do it.

akhiamrahs
    Participant
    Postcount 13

Sir, this is an urgent one, can you please check whether there is a major change in educational career, during the month of July, this year?
    Please try to look all aspects, as I am quite tensed about this one thing…whether its positive or negative , just tell me….

Shubh
    Keymaster
    Postcount 54

If any change coming in your educational career, then this will be good for you. I mean positive.

akhiamrahs
    Participant
    Postcount 13

but is the change coming sir? That’s my actual question…I am expecting a change for better prospects.

akhiamrahs
    Participant
    Postcount 13

Dear astrologers,
    I have a very urgent question , actually, I got admitted into B.Tech in 2013-14, in Electronics and telecommunications,
    and during the academic year 2014-2015 I had to repeat the first year as I had multiple kt’s , but then again I failed in it. I have always wanted to do pure science, research and teaching, so I have finally taken up the decision of doing B.S.C in physics, all my thoughts have been about pure science and research, and never did I think about electronics and telecommunications as my interest. But now , I am concerned about my decision, and I really don’t wan’t to regret it later onwards, hence it is my sincere request to inquire about what is the best thing for me…according to my birthchart. I have many astrologers but they haven’t been able to accurately say what I should do..this is making me more and more anxious. Please try and help as soon as possible…
    NAME:- Akhilesh Sharma
    D.O.B :- 18-10-1995
    TIME:- 16:15:49
    PLACE:- THANE (MAHARASHTRA)

Astrologer Kavya
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Dear Akhilesh after checking your horoscope i found that your education place dedicated to mercury and your and mercury in placed in virgo which is good and your Naksatra is Aslesha which owner also is mercury, but Aslesha is a Gandmool Naksatra which make your mercury down. So i request you first do remedy as soon as possible for Aslesha Naksatra, The planet mercury keep people in field of teaching, research and more. So your decision is good for you and one day you will get success in your life, but don’t forget the remedy.
    Here is your answer for why you failed in electronics and telecommunications because the Planet Sun down your luck and the education which you did was related to Sun, so that’s the reason you failed and you was not having interest in it.
    So do remedy for Sun also, Other thing is good and no need to think about that because everything is normal.
    I have i gave you perfect answer and now you are satisfies with our answer.
    If possible then please leave a 5 star review on our G+ Page, it will take your 2 minutes only. (https://plus.google.com/+AstrologerShubhSharmaChandigarh/about?hl=en)
    Thanks
    Astrologer Kavya

akhiamrahs
    Participant
    Postcount 13

Yes…thank you mam,but due to sun’s debilitation arises another question…do you think the sun will interfere with my higher education also? Will the debilitated sun interfere with my research education? or the b.s.c course?

Astrologer Kavya
    Participant
    Postcount 2

i think you didn’t get my point and also didn’t get the logic behind Sun, i didn’t say that Sun making problem in education, i just told you that Sun making your luck down.
    The simple answer is that without sun remedy you never achieve that success which you want (Please note I am not saying that you will not get success in your life.) and if you will do work related to sun then there is no any chances for success that’s the reason you failed.
    Sun will not effect your education yet you never get higher marks (Even you are able and intelligent) because your luck is down, I am not talking about only education, Please get my point and think i am talking about your luck, I hope you got my point now.
    If possible then please leave a 5 star review on our G+ Page, it will take your 2 minutes only. (https://plus.google.com/+AstrologerShubhSharmaChandigarh/about?hl=en)
    Thanks
    Astrologer Kavya

akhiamrahs
    Participant
    Postcount 13

Okay yes mam, I got your point…so what remedy should I perform exactly…?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.