Presence of Moon in the ninth house of the horoscope results in the person being very lucky. His entire life is blessed with luxuries, happiness, enjoyments and prosperity. He begets all pleasures in life. He is religious in nature, Is home loving, expert, courageous, wealthy, industrious, pleasing to the eye and fathers ideal children and his married life is very happy. The person adorns chances of pilgrimages and tourism. Benefic moon in the ninth house results in the person getting a beautiful and a cultured woman for a wife who is adept at house hold chores and owns a pleasing personality. Presence of a full moon in the Ninth house makes the person to be having a long life. A weak moon results in the person being poor, deprived of luxuries, with a crooked wife, arrogant in nature and lacks in industrious nature. He also does not receive special attention from his own parents.
Following is the opinion of the author of the “Lal Kitaab” regarding presence of Moon in the Ninth House of the Horoscope:[list style=”arrow”]
- There shall be prosperity and growth in the areas pertaining to the children, wealth and destiny.
- There shall be a growth in the areas of action, religion and benevolence. There shall be enhancement in duality of external and etheric powers. Even though representing the lowest of the classes he shall become owner to quality life and an influential family.
- He shall be in the highest class in respect to the lunar powers and simplicity and shall be conversant with the laws of computation through a mercurial mind. Shall be a savior of the agonized ones and shall be of tremendous fortunate.
- He shall get opportunities for pilgrimages for a period of twenty years. Even if the ocean of his heart is turned filthy by garbage dumped upon by the race of non-gratifying people, he shall be an earthly savior to the world.
- His enemy shall never be able to register victory upon him through their evil intentions upon him.