Presence of the moon in the tenth house of the horoscope means that the person will make his family standing grow and spread like the light of a lamp, he shall be of a pleasant personality, he shall be long-living, benevolent, happy and shall earn fame during his lifetime. Such a person is affectionate and family oriented. He earns livelihood through trading of cosmetics. He can also reap benefits from the business of medicine and drugs. If in the tenth house the moon is in combination with Mars then the person sustains losses in business. Likewise combination of Moon with Saturn in the tenth house creates obstacles in business for him. In case of unison of moon with malefic planets in the tenth house, then the person is linked with a widow and indulges in sinful activities. Presence of a full moon in the tenth house makes the person to be of a highly ambitious nature, a gentleman, self-contented and helped by his friends.
Following is the opinion of the author of the “Lal Kitaab” regarding presence of Moon in the Tenth House of the Horoscope:[list style=”arrow”]
- He shall have a long life.
- Happiness derived from parents would be seamless, but women and widows shall not pay off their dues. Dry wells shall start yielding water and deserted places shall go civilized. On all counts by the positive effect of the moon the time shall be rendered auspicious by the showering of milk, silver and pearls.
- He shall be a person of social standing. Such a person shall be ill-famed through the deception of intention and the Sight of the Saturn shall be the cause to this deception.
- Saturn (House) and the northern node (in laws place) shall both be in a condition of plight.
- He shall be inflicted upon with diseases of the lungs and chest. During the daytime death shall occur from water.