Presence of Sun in the fourth house of the horoscope makes the person of a worrisome nature, extremely handsome, with hardened feelings, destroyer of parents’ wealth, keeping animosity with his own brothers, inclined towards occult sciences and without vehicular pleasures. Such a person is an extrovert, soft-hearted and kind, victorious in wars and battles, a musician and resides in foreign lands. He encounters innumerous females during his life-time and he is in conflict of opinions with his own father.
Following is the opinion of the author of the “Lal Kitaab” regarding presence of Sun in the Fourth House of the Horoscope:
- Servitude to his own mother, for which he shall get only little opportunities, shall act as a foundation.
- He shall earn immense profits through a new invention.
- He shall live his life completely even if he has to live on poverty.
- He shall never remain under worries for want of wealth but will leave behind wealth after his death and the one mentioning him shall become a millionaire (his own children).
- Shall be of an angry nature but benevolent, with an enlightened fore-head, intelligent and owner to a kingdom.
- Shall be healthy, loved by god and fortunes shall always be showered upon him.