A person in whose horoscope the moon is in the fourth house is happy, generous, with an attractive personality, is healthy, reaps benefits from the profession of agriculture, is intelligent, a lover and loves water-sports. The fortunes of such person are marked with periods of growth after his marriage. In case of presence of a Strong moon in the fourth house or being of a upper position, the person receives the pleasures of ownership of vehicles. He is superior amongst his brothers and earns respect and fame in the society. His younger years are marked with poverty and bodily ailments. In case of a weak moon in the fourth house or in a lowly position then the person is inflicted upon with bad habits, serves people with lower stature and is under deprivation from homely and vehicular pleasures. Combination of Moon and Mars in the fourth house means that the person does not live for making a living but lives to be a loser.
Following is the opinion of the author of the “Lal Kitaab” regarding presence of Moon in the fourth House of the Horoscope:[list style=”arrow”]
- He shall have an incessant influx of riches in line with his spending and outgo.
- Basic professions shall yield the best results. Shall be completely prosperous and shall be blessed to witness the birthday of his baby son.
- Shall be happy to an extent that he doesn’t even have realization about existence of sorrow and pain.
- His positive behavior, attitude and integrity shall be a living proof of his rich heritage and quality lineage.
- He shall gain immense riches from the royal courts and sea-voyages.