Presence of Moon in the third house of the horoscope makes the person to be cheerful, believer of god, soft-spoken, suffering from the diseases of coryza. Such a person is of an outgoing and an amicable personality. In case the moon in the third house is in an auspicious position, is in a high position or is in the area of its compatible planet then the person is inclined to poetry, is courageous and loves his younger brothers. In case of a lower position of the moon or in case of combination of ascendant or the sixth planet then the person is feared from thieves and the state and is also inflicted upon by the diseases of the throat.
Following is the opinion of the author of the “Lal Kitaab” regarding presence of Moon in the Third House of the Horoscope:[list style=”arrow”]
- In case he is an ascetic, he shall be owner to the occult arts and mysticism. In case of leading a domesticized, he life shall be possessor of immense wealth. He shall be rich under all circumstances.
- Shall despise every type of wealthily pursuits, religious and worldly matters, shall be detesting love relationships and the institution of marriage. Akin to the courage of Chhatrapati Shivaji, he shall be courageous to win over death. He shall never perceive paucity of wealth and shall never be burgled.
- He shall always emerge as a winner in the battle-fields.
- He shall be blessed with the possibility of being a ruler. He shall be blessed with high quality of life parents near him for long durations of time and a source of strength for him. He shall be a source of patience and wealth.
- He shall attain an age of 80 years and shall be powerful and strong, generous, with liberal points of view, benevolent and bold enough to reciprocate the acts of kindness.