Presence of Moon in the Second house of the horoscope makes the person to be with immense fortunes. In case the moon is high positioned or is strong then the person is blessed with a glittering and a very auspicious personality. A weak moon situated in the Second house renders the person to be with oral diseases, muddle-headed and scarce in possession of wealth. In case of a benefic moon, the person is soft-spoken, non-resident, tolerant in nature, peace loving, connoisseur of art, indulgent in carnal pleasures and begets the pleasure of friendship. Presence of a lowly moon in the second house makes the person pitiful, of a freckle mind and poor without riches.
Following is the opinion of the author of the “Lal Kitaab” regarding presence of Moon in the Second House of the Horoscope:[list style=”arrow”]
- Such a person does not normally have a sister as a sibling but definitely shall have brothers.
- Initially and generally, he shall have an age of 25 years else the period of 25/34 years of age shall be a period of retrograde and full of poverty. The upper period of decline shall be generally of 50 years (between the age of 25 and 78 years).
- He shall be rich, rider of horses and happy with the pleasures of parents.
- His royal breeding shall never cease to exist.
- Moon and old age shall both yield good results.