How To Remove Bad Effects Of Shani
Shani dosha occurs when the planet Saturn or Shani is in the wrong position in one’s horoscope. Saturn planet and its ill effects in astrology is an unavoidable situation. Shani is capable of bringing many bad impacts on one’s life. It is the planet of obstruction, destruction, depression, health problems, sorrow, etc. Not only this, the good impact of Shani can bring more happiness too. From January 24, 2020, Saturn is traveling in Capricorn and will stay there for the next two and a half years. This can affect other zodiac signs too. Let us have a look.
As Shani is traveling in makar Raasi (Capricorn), it has climbed into dhanu (Sagittarius), Kumbh (Aquarius) and makar (Capricorn). It also invades Mithun (Gemini) and thula (libra) signs. As a result, all these 5 zodiac signs will face problems. On the 11th of May, the Shani will play its crooked trick and make these signs to suffer more. In this article, we point out how to remove shani effect.
If Saturn is in a lucky mode in one’s horoscope, then he will enjoy lots of prosperity in his life. At the same time, if it is in an unlucky position, the situation will become worse for such people. There are certain astrological remedies to lower the ill effects of Shani. Let us have a look upon these shani Graha remedies….
1. It is been believed that people who are core devotees of Lord Hanuman will never get into the ill effects of Shani graham. Therefore, it is better to worship Lord Hanuman on all Mondays and Saturdays to please Shani.
2. To avoid the adverse effects of the planet Saturn, the person id advised wearing Neelam Ratna under the supervision of a good astrologer.
3. Those who are under the influence of Shani graham should take care not to do any false or wrong matters.
4. There is a powerful method to reduce the ill effects of Shani, especially for those who are under the influence of Shani for 7 and a half years and two and a half years. That is, they should light lamp pored with black sesame oil during the evening.
5. Regular chanting of the Shani dosha mantra can also reduce the ill effect of shani graha to some extent.
6. Try to give donations to the poor on every Saturday, after visiting the Shani temple.