Original Gemstones, Birthstones, Birthday Gemstones
Diamond, gold and silver are the desire of every woman who has walked on this planet. Needless to say, there are many more attractive substances whose luster and effects can render us speechless. One of those substances is a gemstone. One of the largest sources of all jewelries in the world, some gemstones surpasses diamonds in price and quality if cut and polished in a proper manner. Also, a great emphasis on their study and behavior has established the fact that Original Gemstones form an integral part of our Vedic Astrology.
What is a gemstone?
A gemstone is a well cut and polished mineral which finds great applications in jewelry making. There are many naturally found organic materials which are also used to make jewelries have also been categorized as gemstones. Since original gemstones are very rare in nature, their value increases even more. The traditional classification of gemstones has been made on two points.
- Porous gemstones
- Non-porous gemstones
The Hora part of the Vedic astrology defines the suitable gemstones needed by a person. Let us consider the different types of gems along with their uses.
- Ruby: India was considered the origin of Ruby in ancient times. It is time immemorial containing overwhelming luster, amazing colour and hardness. It is mostly used to offset the weakness of Sun in a birth chart. It is used for people suffering from psychological problems too.
- Pearl: It is used as a remedy for week moon in one’s horoscope. People having a weak moon chart often suffer from lungs problem, heart problems, weak eye sight etc.
- Red coral: A gemstone which needs to be worn with extreme care and caution as it may have evil effects if proper precautions are not taken. It is mostly suggested for people suffering from a weak Mars.
- Emerald: Also known as the prince among all gems, emerald has been believed to possess healing properties. It is also used for achieving academic excellence, concentration and educational achievements.
- Yellow Sapphire: Regarded as the best stone among all gemstones as it provides its bearer with riches, wisdom, health and knowledge. It is considered extremely beneficiary for girls as it makes them select the correct life partner.
- Diamonds: Chemically the purest form of carbon, they are related to Venus. An afflicted Venus often causes problems related to the reproductive system. It is regarded as a hot gem. It improves the financial condition of a person. It has been advised to be worn in the ring finger of right hand on a Friday in any white metal.
- Blue Sapphire: Available in all shades of Blue Skies, it should be suggested to a person after very intricate studies. It is very useful in getting rid of the malefic effects of Saturn.
It is quite evident that gemstones don’t only work as jewelries; they are also a great source of the ancient knowledge of Vedic Astrology to us. With the correct consultation, they are as good as any boon that we can achieve after years of toiling and hard work.
- Blue Saphire
- Yellow Saphire
- List item
- Cat’s Eye